Monday, February 11, 2013

Completed Cross Stitch - Lanarte / Maria Van Scharrenburg's "The Kiss"


 
If you can believe it, I found this kit in a Michael's bargain bin. I worked on it on and off over 2 years.
It is now beautifully framed with a picture light over it in my living room and when you walk by and look over at it you can see the gold thread woven throughout the picture give off little sparkles.
When friends visit my house, they always comment on it and am proud that I didn't give up on such a large project because now everyone can see it and admire the finished job.
Never give up on a large project! It is worth it when you stitch the final stitch ladies and gentlemen!
 

2 comments:

  1. Wat een prachtig werk, zou ik een kopie van de tekening en de kleuren nummers mogen hebben? Tegen vergoeding? Groet, Jopie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I love this piece and have been looking for this for years wouldn't still happen to have the chart you would like to sell would you?
    Regards

    ReplyDelete