Monday, February 3, 2014

Completed Cross Stitch - Lanarte's "Nibbling Beechnuts"


 

This is my latest big project finish.  This was a kit.
I started it on October 10, 2010 and worked on it on and off until completing it on October 12, 2011.
I was very determined to finish it by the one year mark as I forgot that so much time has passed on my WIP that I 'whipped' myself into gear and made it my #1 goal to finish it and here it is.
Here's how I encouraged myself: listening to "The Help" and the first 2 Harry Potter books on audiobook formats.... You're so busy listening to the wonderful stories that you keep cross stitching just to keep listening!
My latest thing is to put a start date on my patterns so that I can see how long I have been working on it because time passes so quickly that it is easy to forget when I first start a project and especially if I have a few on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment